Tuesday, February 1, 2011

scrapiness...

so, one of my resolutions was to scrap at least 1 page a week.
well, lookie here.

i can't honestly say that i've done exactly 1 page per week, but here are the layouts i completed in january.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here are few i did back in december...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

now that i've decided to close my etsy shop, i should have lots more time to scrap and craft. so i think i need to set up one of those white boxes to shoot layouts in. i also need to take a bit more time to take close-up pics of some of the fun details.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOL I scrapped tonight too! Must be in the February air. Just like you I have a few to post that I've done over the past couple of months but never got online. Speaking of slackers, can you believe I STILL have your box packed and ready to go? I think it's the third apartment the box has been in!